Digital Illustrator/Designer with MainGate Inc. in Indianapolis, IN
MainGate Inc. jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Digital Illustrator/Designer designs and illustrates for apparel and novelties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Create designs and high-end illustrations relative to our diverse client list and customer demographic, with a focus on motorsports and racing.
· Understand desired price points per collection and create designs that fit within those parameters.
· Work in conjunction with fellow Designers to provide timely resolution to all issues relating to the execution of products.
· Comply with Product Design and Development processes, procedures and best methods to ensure efficiencies and speed to market.
· Ability to study layouts, sketches of proposed concept and all related materials to make each design successful.
· Ability to determine style and technique best suited to produce desired effect and conform to production requirements, after receiving specific instructions regarding these variables.
· Formulate concept and render design and detail from sketches and/or imagination.
· Ability to discuss design at various stages of completion and make any necessary changes
· Show a familiarity and knowledge of composition for apparel.
· Design and illustrate graphic material to be used for decorating merchandise and/or apparel.
· Can separate designs for screen-printing when called upon, or have a familiarity with the process.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree BA from four-year College or university; or 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Will be proficient in Mac environment.
· Will be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Must understand evolving trends, with a focus on motorsports.
· Must be able to design and/or illustrate ideas for a diverse list of clients and partners.
· This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
· Strong team player.
· Commitment to company’s mission and vision.
· Practice TCE (Total Customer Experience)
· Experience in Screen Printing (preferred)
· Experience designing women’s line (preferred)
· Foundation knowledge on MainGate’s systems, policies and procedures.
· TCE Training
Position requires spending long hours sitting using computers.
Have good vision and ability to sketch.
How did you hear about this job?
What is your desired salary range?