Systems Administrator - SoFi Stadium
About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
We are stars serving stars. Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
Start with Care
Thrive as a Team
Anticipate Unspoken Needs
Resolve with Respect
The role of System Administrator will help manage our on prem and cloud infrastructure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing identity with on-prem Active Directory and various Saas applications ie. Okta, M365, Google Workspace
- Responsible for client computing infrastructure - Images, workstation patches and application deployment
- Manage the deployment of server infrastructure in a virtual environment including computer, storage, security in a hybrid infrastructure including Windows and Linux OS servers
- Responsible for managing DNS, Group Policy, DHCP and Certificate Authorities (CA) in a hybrid environment
- Evaluate, integrate and manage SaaS and on prem applications for IT and outside departments while maintaining our standard or utilizing SAML/SSO, Automation, Security/MFA, etc.
- Help manage cloud environment, including IaaS identity, access management and project builds
- Maintain operation runbooks, configurations, policies and best practice documentation
- Work closely with vendors to ensure technology projects are done to our security standards
Other duties as assigned
- Work closely with the help desk team for escalation support
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years systems administration/network administrator experience
- Sports and entertainment experience a plus
- Cloud or Microsoft certifications preferred
- After hours support as needed
- 5+ years managing Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, VMWare
- Experience in Windows server 2016 +, SQL Server 2017 + and Linux foundations
- Experience in configuring and maintaining a hybrid server environment
- Understanding of networking concepts and OSI model
- Experience managing large DNS/DHCP environments using Microsoft tools
- Experience managing ADFS, Group Policy and Certificate Authority
- Powershell/scripting experience