Marketing Manager - SoFi Stadium (Inglewood · CA)
About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
We are stars serving stars. Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
Start with Care
Thrive as a Team
Anticipate Unspoken Needs
Resolve with Respect
Hollywood Park is seeking a Marketing Manager, to be a key member of the Marketing team. The right candidate for this position will have experience in managing and executing multiple concurrent projects to drive awareness and conversion, create monetization, integrated marketing opportunities and drive internal business initiatives. This position will serve as the day to day marketing contact of assigned marquee events including representing the Marketing, Social and Communications team as a conduit regarding all activities for the Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl Presented by Stifel. The ideal candidate will have event marketing, sports and entertainment experience, strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments while thinking strategically and developing original and creative marketing strategies. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
- Create and execute strategic marketing plans and campaigns for marquee events that drive revenue and increase brand awareness for multiple genres of sports and entertainment events
- Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl Presented By Stifel - serve as day to day marketing contact for all elements related to the bowl game. Assist in overseeing Marketing, Social Media, and Communications alignment for the game. Develop strategic marketing plans to support the sale of individual tickets, suites, groups seats and amplify the brand. Discover additional promotional opportunities and appearances, partner with internal departments, provide direction on all ingame marketing elements of the event, including event week, ingame entertainment, advertising materials.
- Develop integrated marketing plans to amplify Marquee and tent pole events that occur at SoFi Stadium, Hollywood Park and YouTube Theater
- Serve as the marketing department liaison and strategic partner for assigned Business Units
- Evaluates outcomes, providing on-going analysis and interpretation. Evaluates effectiveness of campaigns
- Purchase paid media as needed and manage budgets associated.
- Contribute Hollywood Park’s overall marketing plans and activities
- Develop recaps outlines successes and opportunities based on data insights
- Minimum 6 years professional experience in event marketing, strategic marketing development, sports industry, live entertainment, marketing and promoting arena/stadium events, NFL, College Athletic, sports experience or related is a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic marketing plans and recap results
- Ability to work across departments with strong collaboration skills
- Thorough knowledge of advertising media principles, strategies, techniques and analytic, ability to purchase media and manager budgets
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital / social media strategy, content publishing best practices and analytics
- Past experience managing teams
- Aptitude for evolving and delivering an integrated media strategy across all platforms
- Agency or internal/external department collaboration experience and project management experience
- Must work well in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Positive “make it happen” attitude, motivated by results and ready to jump in from day 1
- Ability to work nights, weekend and events as needed