In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already hosted Super Bowl LVI in 2022, will host the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
We are stars serving stars. Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
Start with Care
Thrive as a Team
Anticipate Unspoken Needs
Resolve with Respect
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking a Sr. Director to lead a world class partnership activation team. The position will lead the relationship management and implementation of integrated partnerships throughout the Hollywood Park campus. Working with all business units across the entire organization, including; building operations, business development, legal, marketing, among others, this individual will deliver a best-in-class partnership service experience to partners.
The chosen individual will be an out-of-the-box thinker who is humble, creative, adaptable and analytical. Ideally, the chosen candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced start-up culture as well as a large organization, and deeply understands the requirements to effectively scale and build a mission-driven company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the fulfillment of partners’ full sponsorship portfolios through the Hollywood Park project
- Build effective working relationships and strong consensus with key stakeholder constituencies including: facility operations, sales, hospitality, legal, marketing, and communications among others
- Build, develop, and maintain a world-class partnership activation team
- Oversee the day-to-day relationship management of all corporate partners
- Manage day-to-day partner activation processes, including: activation planning and approvals, promotional development, media planning, financials, advertising creation and approval, event coordination and results tracking which will require collaboration across multiple departments
- Manage the delivery and implementation for partnership assets spanning all mediums – venue, experiential, social media, hospitality, etc.
- Develop and leverage strong relationships and build credibility with external partners and their lead agencies Serve as the senior contact on partnership matters ranging from contractual deliverables to activation strategy
- Contribute to pitches and proposals, providing activation ideas to help win Partnerships pitches
- Serve as Activation subject matter expert, acting as consultant to Partnerships team and sponsors, offering creative ideas, approaches, and production feasibility
- Partners with sales teams to ensure legal and financial fulfillment of client agreements, delivering accurate execution, superior client experience, and monitoring timely receivable
- Communicate with corporate partners to create and maintain relationships through excellent customer service
- Develop process of measuring the effectiveness of assigned partnership platforms to demonstrate ROI and ROO
- Manage budgets and collect revenues from partners
- Create packages for all partners to show activation efforts throughout life of contract
- Lead renewal proposals, mid-year and end-of-year recap presentations, etc.
- Manage all partner-related events, including luncheons, networking events and hospitality outings
- Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA is a plus, but not required
- 10+ years of experience within the sports and entertainment industry or with an agency
- Proven prior experience within sponsorship activation including events, media, marketing rights, content, etc.
- Strategic vision, and the ability to clearly articulate and successfully translate strategy into results
- Exacting attention to detail
- A strategic thinker who can make connections across all stakeholders and apply them to initiatives; anticipates issues and proactively works to resolve them
- Excellent organizational skills, and an ability to manage a broad portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead, manage and develop staff in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadline pressures
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
- Ability to work as business needs require which will include long days, evenings and weekends, and occasional travel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.