Building Services Supervisor with Comcast Spectacor in Philadelphia · PA
Comcast Spectacor jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Custodial/Housekeeping
- Maintain general cleanliness of assigned areas before, during, and after NBA/NHL games, concerts, and all other events at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Conduct 10-minute meetings each evening in order to distribute work assignments
- Inspect all areas in the bowl/premium levels to ensure cleanliness post events
- Ensure employees have the right equipment and supplies to perform the job efficiently
- Make sure employees are in uniform
- Responsible for maintaining expected sanitation and cleanliness levels via, Supervisors Checklist
- Maintain employee paperwork including attendance and evaluations
- Review any issues with the evening manager before the post-event bowl cleaning
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in housekeeping supervision, union environment preferred
- Working knowledge of chemical cleaners and disinfectants
- Working knowledge of custodial equipment including buffers, shampoo machines, vacuum cleaners, bucket & wringer, etc.
- Ability to oversee and monitor staff in performance of housekeeping functions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?