Corporate Partnerships Intern (Fall 2022) - Comcast Spectacor
Comcast Spectacor jobs
The Corporate Partnership intern will work to help execute existing partnerships and develop new advertising sales products. They will be responsible for researching advertising sponsorships across other NHL and professional sports teams, building proposals for potential partners and recapping partnerships from the previous season. Candidates must be able to work with other departments to develop new ideas and concepts that fit the needs of our advertising partners.
- Providing recaps for current partners of all Flyers activation
- Developing new products from existing Flyers assets and programs
- Scheduling all partner related email content with the appropriate departments
- Working closely with the activation team to plan future sponsor related Flyers activation
- Assist with department administrative functions as necessary
- Only college students (juniors, seniors and Graduate) eligible to receive course credit will be considered.
- Background in marketing, sales or sponsorship activation preferred
- Strong leadership skills and exceptional organizational skills
- Deadline-driven with a strong sense of priority and follow-through
- Copywriting and editing skills are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
When you apply for a position with Comcast Spectacor, LLC, we collect, use, and share your personal information as described in our Applicant Privacy Notice.
How did you hear of this opportunity?