Promo Team with Maine Mariners in Portland, ME
Maine Mariners jobs
Sports Jobs in Portland, ME
This is a part-time position within the Maine Mariners Marketing Department. The Maine Mariners Promotional Team staff consists of an energetic team of individuals who are enthusiastic and passionate about the sport of hockey and the Maine Mariners.
- Serve as a member of the on and off-ice promotions team for all Maine Mariners home games as well as at outside events, including community parades, expos, fairs, etc.
- Interact with fans in a friendly, professional, and fun manner at the arena and outside events
- Assist with mascots pre-game and in-game and at any community appearances
- Assist in the creation and execution of theme nights
- Create and execute in-game performances, skits, and other between period games
- Help build long-term fan loyalty through providing a strong game day experience
- Assist pre-game as necessary
- Assist in any community events
- Additional duties as assigned
- Be fun, confident and outgoing
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to skate may be helpful but not required
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate and problem solve with co-workers
- Assist with the set-up, execution and break-down of daily events and/or promotions
- Flexible availability – including all 36 Mariners home games and any post-season games as well as some weekends and holidays
- Ability to easily stand and move up and down stairs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift objects such as promotional items or merchandise.
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop and reach overhead as needed
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions including; cold, wind, rain and heat
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?