Coordinator, Business Analytics & Ticket Operations - Comcast Spectacor (ME)
Comcast Spectacor Jobs
Jobs in ME
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
Title: Coordinator, Business Analytics & Ticket Operations
Entity: Maine Mariners
Reports to: Director of Sales
Status: Full-Time; Hourly Nonexempt
The Business Analytics/Ticket Ops Coordinator provides daily operational and administrative support for the Maine Mariners sales staff. This is a full-time non-exempt position reporting to the Director of Sales.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Experience with customer management (salesforce) and ticketing software (Ticketmaster Archtics, Host), customer service and accounting functions a plus.
- Ability to pull revenue numbers off multiple platforms in-order to report accurate sales data
- A positive attitude and pleasant manor greeting clients both in person and on the phone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while providing administrative support to a multi-member department handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior time management, communication, organizational skills and an acute attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed, in addition to traditional business hours.
- This position requires one to be the ultimate ‘Team Player’ in order to assist multiple departments within the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer the main phone line and appropriately direct all calls. Provide impeccable customer service to clients via phone and during in person visits.
- Manage and maintain Ticketmaster Arctic’s and Salesforce databases
- Provide administrative support to the ticket sales and corporate sales teams and perform duties related to the sale of tickets including promptly processing and fulfilling ticket requests and invoices, ticket sorting and shipping, and organizing tickets for special promotions.
- Box office duties as assigned including ticket pick up and will call delivery and being the first contact for game day customer service for season ticket holders and groups.
- Create and complete various sales reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in maintaining department and group sales asset calendars.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional materials for off-site sales events.
- Assist in selling team merchandise for walk-in customers.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, data entry and preparing meeting & training rooms.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, coordinate and process all outbound mail including ticket shipping.
- Assist in the creation of informational materials regarding ticket packages, group experiences, premium sales, etc.
Nonessential Job Functions:
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop), Salesforce, and Ticketmaster Archtics is preferred but not required.
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the arena before/during/after events to service client and perform job functions; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information. The employee will be required to move outdoors between the administrative offices building and the arena building daily.
- The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
When you apply for a position with Comcast Spectacor, LLC, we collect, use, and share your personal information as described in our Applicant Privacy Notice.
How did you hear about this opportunity?