The Premium Sales Executive is primarily responsible for selling Luxury Suites and Club Box Seating on multi-year contracts as well as other premium inventory for the Wells Fargo Center. The Premium Sales Executive should be a professional, self-motivated, positive individual. The Premium Sales Executive will work under the guidance of the Director of Suites and Premium Seating.
- Achieve all stated annual revenue goals in all Premium Seating categories
- Sell all premium-level inventory, corporate seating, for the Wells Fargo Center, including the Flyers, 76ers, and various other events / concerts / family shows.
- Responsible for selling multi-year contracts for all Premium Seating locations.
- Special emphasis on generating qualified customers and cultivating new business for Luxury Suites, Club Box Contracts, Single Event Suites and Corporate Night packages at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients and prospects.
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing face-to-face sales presentations and closing sales
- Set and conduct out of the office sales appointments throughout the metro Philadelphia area
- Candidate should possess the confidence and experience to conduct meetings with c-level business executives
Nonessential Job Functions:
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited college/university.
- Must have 3 to 5 years ticket sales experience in a similar environment.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Effective data processing and computer skills in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word; working knowledge of New Era/Comcast Tix, and Salesforce, CRM-related software applications required.
- Preferably possesses a database of qualified prospects for Premium Seating purchases.
- Ability to work event nights and weekends and travel as required, in addition to traditional business hours.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the arena before/during/after events to service client and
- Perform job functions; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
- The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
There is an income potential of low six figures if personal sales goals are met.
Comcast Spectacor is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer