The Sales Associate will be responsible for generating ticket sales revenue by selling Full Season & Partial Season ticket plans, group sales packages, as well as single game tickets for the Philadelphia Flyers.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue through the sale of Philadelphia Flyers ticket packages including season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, and individual game tickets
- Establish professional relationships in order to create repeat business and superior customer service
- Utilize and maintain effective contacts (sales leads) through the use of our CRM – Salesforce
- Use proactive tactics to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Use cold calling as a tool to sell season, group, and partial ticket plan packages to local companies from provided lists
- Call past customers and new customers to generate ticket revenue
- Heavy outbound focus making 75+ calls daily to increase your pipeline
- Handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket packages
- Run appointments and tours of the Wells Fargo Complex to aid in obtaining new business and developing new relationships
- Meet or exceed appointed sales goals for all ticket packages
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records
- Staff all home games to assist ticket sales promotional programs
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college/university in related field recommended
- Prior ticket sales experience in sports/entertainment is preferred
- Familiarity with Paciolan and Salesforce.com (CRM) preferred; proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language required
- Ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner
- Must possess time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Aggressive, competitive, and dedicated attitude
- Highly motivated and positive with a strong aspiration to be successful in competitive sales environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed, in addition to traditional business hours
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the arena before/during/after events to service client and perform job functions; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
- The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
Comcast Spectacor is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer