Post Production Supervisor with Comcast Spectacor Gaming in LOS ANGELES · CA
Comcast Spectacor Gaming jobs
Sports Jobs in LOS ANGELES · CA
Web/Creative Services: Imaging & Production
The Post Production Supervisor will oversee the post production team and define/manage the studio's entire post workflow. The successful candidate will need to be highly organized, with ability to keep team and tasks on schedule and on budget. Must have strong experience working in a live studio broadcast environment.
- Define and manage post production technical workflow as it works within the greater studio ecosystem
- Create schedules and works to ensure that the post team meets all milestones and needs
- Lead full team consisting of assistant editors, editors, audio engineers and managers of post production
- Source and hire post production staff
- Work closely with showrunners, in an aggressive live atmosphere, to ensure show assets are delivered in a timely manner
- Oversee media asset management system and define rules that govern VOD library
- QC'ing all video elements and graphical assets
- Responsible for post delivery elements to high level vendors
- Track & manage all post related costs
- Manage Servers, Media and library
- Formulate monthly Delivery Reports and Projections to head of production
- Own and manage the annual post-production budget
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 10 years of post production experience in digital and broadcast
- Minimum 2+ years of post production leadership experience
- Familiar with all aspects of the post-production process including but not limited to, story editing, color, audio, motion graphics, delivery, and archiving and cataloging
- Experience in a live broadcast environment with ability to keep calm under pressure
- Familiar with current trends, tech and workflows as it pertains to post production
- Supremely organized
- Heavy rolodex of freelance editors, GFX artists and audio engineers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide your desired salary.
Are you a current or former employee of Comcast Spectacor?