The Director of Premium Seating is responsible for overseeing the Sales Executives in the Premium Seating department, who are responsible for selling Premium Seating contracts for Luxury Suites, Superboxes and Club Boxes along with VIP and Single Event Suites for all Wells Fargo Center events include Flyers, Sixers, Concerts and Family Shows.
- Develop department business plan, training manuals and strategy, policies and procedures
- Ability to create and execute successful sales campaigns centered around current and future building renovations
- Ability to create a successful sales culture by leading, motivating and holding reports accountable.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted goal for Premium Seating.
- Knowledgeable in all Premium Seating product lines including contracts, VIP Packages and Single Event Suite Sales.
- Recruits, hires and trains Premium Sales Executives
- Work with marketing and business analytics teams to develop effective premium sales campaigns.
- Ensures that Premium Sales Executives are meeting all of their goals and objectives.
- Establishes goals and incentive programs to maximize the results of the department.
- Assists with handling customer challenges and/or concerns as they relate to sales made by the department.
- Create a highly competitive sales environment.
- Research and implement “best practices” of sales efforts by networking with other professional sports teams.
- Familiarity with Database Management (Salesforce.com) (CRM)
- Ability to travel and work nights, weekends and select holidays, in addition to traditional business hours, is required
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership skills, customer service skills required
- Enthusiastic, tireless teacher, motivator and sales professional required
- Excellent knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel, and database management software
- Ticketing software knowledge a plus (Spectra Ticketing)
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Field of Study: Marketing, Sports Management, or Business related field required
Years of Experience: Generally requires minimum of four (4) years sales experience with a professional sports team including management experience.
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.