Job Summary: The Director of Membership Services and Retention oversees and manages the Membership Service Executives, prepares annual season ticket membership retention plan and strategy to surpass renewal goals. The Director will be a dynamic leader in the Ticket Sales and Service department and an integral part of organization success. Ideal candidate will have a passion for leading and developing teams, be a strategic planner who is able to utilize data in decision making, has a positive mindset and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university or college
- Five years of working in the sports industry or business related field
- Two years of supervisory experience in hiring, training, managing a team of full time staff
- Experience in creating and executing a strategic plan
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership skills, customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, tireless teacher, innovative with growth mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Paciolan and Salesforce.com software knowledge a plus
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and executing annual season ticket member retention and engagement plan including account distribution, touchpoint strategies, upgrade campaigns and other account service initiatives.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, managing and reviewing performance of Membership Service Executives
- Responsible for creating and monitoring renewal, incremental revenue and new business goals for the staff.
- Actively use business analytics tools to analyze the trends of season ticket members and provide solutions that enhance customer engagement and retention
- Work with marketing team to develop effective season ticket member communication and engagement plans
- Work with ticket office to ensure processes and policies are clearly defined and upheld to result in seamless account functionality and tracking.
- Act as a management point of contact for all escalated service issues and provide exceptional customer service to season ticket members
- Manage annual budget set for the department
- Develop training strategy and manuals for the department
- Conduct weekly training sessions to enhance sales and service skillset of the staff
- Assign and monitor KPIs for the staff to ensure Membership Service Executives are set up for success
- Attend sales calls and appointments with staff members
- Responsible for cultivating a positive office culture and creating incentive programs for staff members
- Actively research and analyze new technology, trends and developments with the industry to provide ideas and insight to improve retention strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.