Senior Manager, Account Management - G4 (New York · NY)
Sports Jobs in New York · NY
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Business-to-Business Sales
Comcast Spectacor Gaming is launching a new gaming entertainment platform and we are looking for talent who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, knowing they are helping to build the foundation for a long-term business.
Candidates should have sales planning and client success management experience. Extensive background in account management for traditional linear and digital media and sponsorship sales, and the overall support of multi-year, value-driven partnerships. Highly visible position works closely with other departments in order to achieve their goals of:
- AM team is flawlessly executing against contacted requirements
- Forging strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Support revenue growth opportunities by monitoring and analyzing client success metrics, taking proactive steps to improve client experience, and identifying upsell/expansion opportunities
- Account management lead, developing and enforcing P&P guidelines to support sales goals and revenue strategy across linear, digital, and OTT platforms.
- Overseeing proposal approvals, maintain revenue strategy reports/analysis, train and onboard new account managers
- Maintain inventory optimization strategies to track against revenue and capacity
- Collaborate on the development of short and long-term sales strategies that maximize portfolio of assets for partnership revenue
- Work cross functionally to establish strong relationships and communication with content leadership, brand integration and sales strategy teams to facilitate seamless monetization workflow
- Work with sales and legal team to formalize complex partnerships
- Collaborate with Director, Sales Strategy to uncover and focus sales team on highest-yield opportunities based on new inventory/assets
- Help to develop structure for a best-in-class account management team
- When applicable, work with Comcast and NBCU leadership to explore synergies and exchange of ideas
- Utilize data and analytics to inform business decisions and new areas of focus and positioning
- Manage third party campaign reporting set up and deliverables
- Ad Hoc projects with various groups in the organization
- 5+ years of sales planning and pricing experience
- People management experience
- Demonstrated track record of creating and communicating clear revenue strategies and data driven campaign management client solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you a current or former Comcast Spectacor employed?
Please provide desired salary.