Account Manager - G4 (New York · NY)
Sports Jobs in New York · NY
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Consumer Promotions
| Comcast Spectacor Gaming is launching a new gaming entertainment platform and we are looking for talent who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, knowing they are helping to build the foundation for a long-term business. Candidates should have sales planning and client success management experience. Background in account management for digital media sales (and linear preferred) operations. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day sales operations partnership relationships and campaign management.
- Primary point of contact for client sales planning and ops inquiries and requests, as well as for ad ops business partners. This includes preparing sales proposals, collaborating with data analytics team to collect and present research/data, provide clients with creative deadlines and technical specifications, coordinate measurement/attribution elements and manage campaign delivery
- Verify inventory availability throughout sales process and support inventory optimization strategies against campaigns
- Create partner proposals that adhere to defined business process
- Serve as internal cross-functional liaison for enabling our partners with top class support and account maintenance, as well as align these internal teams and stakeholders to facilitate seamless workflow
- Work closely with billing/finance to track any campaign invoicing discrepancies
- When applicable, work with Comcast and NBCU leadership to ensure proper communication
- Ad Hoc account management analysis to support revenue team
- 2-3 years sales planning in advertising experience
- Comfort in ambiguity and self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you a current or former Comcast Spectacor employee?
Please provide desired salary.