Retail Associate - Comcast Spectacor (Philadelphia · PA)
Comcast Spectacor Jobs
Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Retail/Licensing: Retail Sales Associate
Comcast Spectacor is a leading sports and entertainment company that creates extraordinary experiences for millions of fans. As a Retail Game Day Associate, you'll have the opportunity to assist with the retail operations of our on-site and off-site Comcast Spectator Retail events, in addition to helping execute retail location preparations our arena retail locations. This is an exciting time to join our team and contribute to the success of our world-class events and merchandise operations at Wells Fargo Arena.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure all fans receive a positive and memorable experience.
- Execute merchandise sales at the Wells Fargo Center’s retail locations. Including but not limited to stores, stands, trailers and tents.
- Assist with game day operations including setting up and breaking down retail locations, ringing up customers, restocking any items that are running low throughout the game.
- Execute inventory management concepts such as tagging, folding, hanging and maintaining a clean/organized operation.
- Participate in outside event preparations including but not limited to product count in, product restocks, retail location setups and post event product reconciliation.
- Follow safety regulations and maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Facilitate all guest-related matters in a professional and courteous manner through creative problem-solving
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the venue policies, procedures and event information.
- Proficient interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong people and communication skills, retail experience is a plus but not required.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities to meet deadlines in a dynamic setting.
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy objects as needed.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling; ability to work nights and weekends is required.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
When you apply for a position with Comcast Spectacor, LLC, we collect, use, and share your personal information as described in our Applicant Privacy Notice.
This is a Retail position that supports events in the Wells Fargo Center. Do you have open availability that includes nights, weekends and holidays?
How did you hear of this opportunity?