Production Assistant with Comcast Spectacor in Philadelphia, PA
Comcast Spectacor jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Stage, Lights, Sound
Comcast Spectacor is seeking an event Production Assistant/Jr. Producer to assist in the execution of and events held at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Create control room freelance staff monthly schedule
- Serve as freelance staff point of contact and maintain contact list
- Provide event settlements to Event Coordinator and Finance departments
- Prepare, load-in, balance and fax event video footage into control room systems
- Publish game records and melt reels, delivering to appropriate distribution destinations
- Serve as control room “Event Producer” to ancillary Wells Fargo Center events
- Oversee the digitization and cataloging of video files into archive system
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in broadcast, In arena or television production setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Communications, Broadcast or equivalent
- Background in broadcast studio production or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, steady demeanor in fast paced, high profile environments
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Availability to work extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs and other file sharing and collaborative methods
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology as needs arise
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?