Marketing Intern - G4 (Glendale · CA)
Sports Jobs in Glendale · CA
As a G4 Brand Intern, you will have the opportunity to experience the many different verticals of the brand team: from social media, to community management, to linear and digital marketing, to PR & communications, as well as content management and partnership integration. You’ll gain a variety of different skills as you learn about different segments of the brand & marketing business. Potential interns seeking multiple-semester opportunities are encouraged to apply.
During this internship, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in the creation of weekly social media analytic reports
- Assist in the creation of monthly newsletters
- Assist with the creation and execution of cross-platform G4 marketing campaigns, as well as track KPIs and success metrics throughout the campaign
- Organize and create weekly community sentiment reports surrounding the content on our social, digital, and linear platforms
- Organize data & assist with process creation in project management tools like Asana
- Moderate live streams across Twitch & YouTube and community forums such as Discord & Reddit
- Sign-up for the very selective and endurance-building “Intern Fight Club”
- Assist in the creation and execution of fun community engagement initiatives, as well as creative social media posts using our CEM software
- Participate in and contribute to workshops around brand development; learn about agency management and G2M campaign execution
- Participate in the development and distribution of media alerts, press releases and related materials
- Assist with creative ideation with internal and external stakeholders around partnership integrations to make sure that business development and marketing goals are being met
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date partnerships tracker
- Assist team as needed to ensure all partnership deadlines are met on time
- Collaborate with all departments on content to create partnership pitch materials
- Research and recommend best practices for search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for our web & digital content platforms
- Assist in the development of our LinkedIn strategy and work with cross-functional teams to enhance our B2B presence on that platform
- Pet an actual dragon! (But please don’t feed him, that’s how we lost the last intern...)
- Familiarity with GSuite tools
- Knowledge and passion for the gaming & entertainment industries
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Must be a current junior or senior in college
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible nature, handles shifting timelines and priorities with ease
- Candidates in or near the greater Los Angeles strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please provide your desired salary.
Are you a current or former employee of Comcast Spectacor?