Coordinator, Game Presentation & Merchandise - Maine Mariners (Portland · ME)
Maine Mariners jobs
Sports Jobs in Portland · ME
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
This position is responsible for game presentation elements (including, but not limited to scripting, event production, promotions) and the inventory, ordering and selling of Maine Mariners merchandise.
- Manages the Equipment Operation of the Control Room
- Understands the functions and operates the equipment of the Control Room such as ANC Vsoft, switcher, instant replay and video equipment, click effects music application as well as all future additions to the control room
- Assures all In-house Content, Brand Content and Partner Logos are “Ready for Air”
- Proactively plan and prepare all content, video and / or graphic, towards game entertainment and outside events
- Acts as game night director
- Assist with marketing staff – social media, analytics, promotional nights, selling ticket packages and single-game tickets
- Collect and archive documents and various media from publications, TV & radio stations, and game days
- Confirm that all corporate game night elements are successfully completed as per corporate partnership agreements
- Order and inventory merchandise items
- Create reports of merchandise sales
- Create and present merchandise budget for expenses and revenues
- Assists with all events such as: Season Ticket Events, Pre-season Team Events, Fan Events, Video Shoots and any other outside / third party events
- Distribute print ad materials, flyers, posters, gift packages, etc.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, broadcasting or a related field
- Minimum one year related work experience
- Must be focused, extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and complete on-time is critical
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and learn new skills is critical
- Must be a team player with a strong customer service focus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including all Mariners games and special event nights and weekends as required
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the arena before/during/after events to service client and perform job functions; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please provide your desired salary.
Are you a current or former employee of Comcast Spectacor?