Marketing Manager - Skate Zone (Voorhees · NJ)
Skate Zone jobs
Sports Jobs in Voorhees · NJ
Responsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and maintain current customer base. Plans and develops print and online marketing outreach programs. Analyzes subscriber response to online and print marketing programs. Serves as marketing contact for employees, outside vendors, and community leaders. Work closely with Flyers marketing and community affairs and the Director of Hockey Development and Director of Business Development to align strategies that fit our marketing yearly goals. . Tracks market trends and analyzes results to further understand our core customer and business model to maximize profitability and engagement.
- Manages local promotions, event marketing and community affairs.
- Attend meetings with Flyer Marketing and Community Affairs to align with current strategies.
- Develops and maintains demographic and other market data as needed in order to support marketing goals.
- Responsible for creation through implementation of new marketing strategies.
- Analyzes subscriber numbers and packages and revenue to determine performance.
- Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs, analyses and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business.
- Develop graphic designs for print, web and social media
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Develops the marketing budget to align with the companies yearly goals
- Develop new sales leads through group sales
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Bachelor Degree or relevant work experience 2-4 years
- Understanding of Sports & Entertainment Related Business
- Background in Hockey and/or Figure Skating recommended
- Graphics design
- Web design and social media marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you a current or former Comcast Spectacor employee?
Please provide desired salary.