Event Services Internship (Spring 2020) with Comcast Spectacor in Philadelphia · PA
Comcast Spectacor jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
- Learn full scope of event management for all events at the Wells Fargo Center
- Learn to coordinate set-up for concerts, sporting events and family shows
- Learn to coordinate day of needs for concerts, sporting events and family shows
- Learn to complete full building reports on event days including operational and cleaning needs
- Learn staffing management process for before, during and after events of all departments including Operations, AV /Telecommunication, Food & Beverage, Event Security, Building Services, Union Labor/Stagehands, Box Office, Parking and Outside Client Services.
- Other projects as assigned
- Open to college juniors, seniors and graduate students studying in a related major
- Internship is paid however housing arrangements/transportation are the responsibility of the Intern
- Must have a 3.0 G.P.A. or higher
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to keep up in fast-paced environment, customer service orientated and professional, and able to participate during normal business hours, nights, weekends, and holidays as based on the event calendar
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?