Coordinator, Advertising Sales Support & Analysis with Comcast Spectacor in Philadelphia · PA
Comcast Spectacor jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Responsible for maintaining corporate partnership inventory, assisting with targeting and launching campaigns, coordinating program and schedules, and assisting with sales cycle activities including processing and following-up on approval of deals and contracts. Responsible for coordinating all quality assurance and reporting actions related to pre-sale and post-sale activities. Provide support for the full sales life-cycle. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Assist in the development of internal and external presentations.
- Complete quality assurance checks to ensure compliance with applicable Comcast or Comcast Spectacor policies and procedures.
- Analyze trends and provide relevant insight to sales teams and leadership, such as department metrics and team, system or process efficiencies.
- Maintain inventory and compliance tracking systems. Work with Finance, Activation Team, Administration, and clients to sort out any discrepancies or changes.
- Monitor and follow-up on corporate partnership workflow approvals and contract execution.
- Review contract data to ensure consistency with approved deal sheet.
- Conduct research in market trends.
- Resolve or escalate any errors in CRM as identified during the review/approval process.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience
- Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, analytical, adept at problem solving, and comfortable collaborating with other employees.
- Candidates should have excellent prioritization and execution skills, as well as strong initiative.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you a current or former employee of Comcast Spectacor?
Please provide your desired salary.