Director of Corporate Partnerships - Comcast Spectacor (Phialdelphia · PA)
Comcast Spectacor jobs
Sports Jobs in Phialdelphia · PA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
The Director of Corporate Partnerships will focus on generating new revenue sources for the Philadelphia Flyers, Wells Fargo Center, and Philadelphia Wings through local and national marketing partnerships. This person must have a strong sense for what brands the organization should be targeting, the business challenges those brands face, the core and growth consumers they are trying to reach, and what they can accomplish through a Flyers & Wells Fargo Center partnership. S/he will have a strong rolodex of blue-chip brands both regionally and nationally and be uniquely positioned to win meetings with key decision makers at these brands. The successful candidate must be dynamic, outgoing, and self-motivated with a proven track record in developing and selling corporate partnerships, as well as the ability to produce individual results while collaborating with other senior members of the team.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales activity against key categories through research, prospecting, meetings, networking events, trade shows, etc.
- Effectively prospect regional and national brands and connect with executive-level decision makers to present new business opportunities
- Understand the marketing objectives of prospective clients and their agencies, and determine how a Flyers & Wells Fargo Center partnership can help them achieve their goals
- Provide weekly evaluation of progress against set goals; reporting may include call/meeting report, prospect list, and other sales related information
- Work closely with the Partnership Activation and Partnership Strategy leads to develop and execute professional sales presentations, which convey a unique proposition and is customized with benefits to meet target audience goals
- Communicate with Partnership Activation department to ensure proper fulfillment of partnership contracts to maintain current status of all proposals, presentations, and contract preparation
- Provide input during strategic sessions to uncover new opportunities, enhancement of sponsorship inventory, and sales collaterals
- Special projects or other duties as assigned by manager
- Proven revenue generator with rolodex of senior-level domestic brand and agency contacts
- Proven track record of driving large-scale partnership deals
- Must have a “hunter” mentality, securing meetings and closing deals with key decision makers
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced, fluid environment while balancing multiple tasks at once
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, with an understanding of how to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Extremely research and insights driven, with a passion for using data to guide sales strategy
- Must be able to thrive in a lean environment, with little need for direction or guidance to begin a process
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please provide desired salary.