Full Stack Engineer - G4 (Glendale · CA)
Sports Jobs in Glendale · CA
Technical Services: Technical/Engineering
This is a hands-on position which involves extensive coding and DevOps experience. You will be asked to set a high example of excellent work, leadership, and ownership skills. You will be expected to be on-site in Los Angeles with the team for the majority of work days. You will be part of a small team tasked with servicing the various groups within Spectacor Gaming, including E-Commerce, Streaming and Gaming Tools, Web Development, Hardware Projects, and Back End Architecture. Knowledge and experience with eSports and gaming will be very helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- 5+ years relevant project experience.
- Experience designing highly scalable systems using modern software development practices and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Extensive experience with DevOps on AWS.
- Highly skilled and proficient in React.
- Recent experience and proficiency using Node, microservices, REST, GraphQL, MongoDB, AWS, and SQL.
- Proven experience in high-level Object Oriented programming languages, such as Java/C++.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and data structures.
- Excellent leadership, communication abilities, and ability to lead and mentor.
- Interest in Gaming and Streaming Platforms.
- Experience using and creating a professional CI/CD system (using Gitlab)
- Experience with Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Big Data, ML.
- Serverless (Lamda) development experience.
- GraphQL and headless CMS systems (such as Strapi CMS).
- Experience with Twitch Extensions.
- Experience with Discord bots.
- Experience with AR programming using React.
- Experience with Raspberry Pi/IoT devices or any hardware projects.
- Experience with UI design, artistic and creative projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you a current or former Comcast Spectacor/G4 employee?
Please provide desired salary.