Supervising Producer with G4 in LOS ANGELES · CA
Sports Jobs in LOS ANGELES · CA
Technical Services: Producer
Seeking a SUPERVISING PRODUCER for video game-focused unscripted programming slate. Candidate must have a strong background in studio-based variety show (both live and pre-taped), sketch comedy, and intense love of video games.
The Supervising Producer will work hand-in-hand with the Executive Producer to plan upcoming content for both digital first formats and linear cable. Day-to-day duties also include directly managing show team personnel, pitching segment ideas, and overseeing execution of those ideas.
The Supervising Producer, along with the day-to-day Show Producer, will manage and deploy processes to align the productivity of team at large. The show is in development, so the Supervising Producer will be helping build the systems and talent from the ground up and making a huge impact on what the show will be!
- Maintains content calendar and advises on schedule/workload strategy
- Supervises show team day-to-day
- Pitches segment concepts as well as evaluating other producer pitches
- Gives work assignments to creative/producing team
- Helps mentor junior producers who have tons of energy & talent, but less than tons of official production experience
- Assist with segment producing & writing as-needed
- 5+ years at a management level in digital/linear production
- Authentic knowledge of the gaming space (up through current trends)
- Writing for host wraps, VO explainer, sketch comedy a plus
- FLEXIBILITY! Must be proficient at making strategic and mental pivots to execute quality content on a moving train (not LITERALLY a moving train, but you never know!)
- Understands what makes engaging content on digital platforms as well as linear
- Project management experience from content strategy to delivery
- Creative and comedic sensibilities
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide your desired salary.
Are you a current or former employee of Comcast Spectacor?