*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Digital Campaign Coordinator is a hands-on dynamo that drives omni-channel campaigns and content on behalf of our venues across the globe. You will be working with our marketing team and our fabulous portfolio of venues to drive ticket sales, communication and information delivery to event attendees and potential customers.
This individual will be responsible for execution and optimization of all email and text campaigns including content, media, and list creation. If you want to be involved and make a difference across all facets of our digital campaign strategy, this is the perfect role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our campaign tools and analytics
- Work with venue leadership to identify, create and execute campaign strategies and one-off campaigns
- Coordinate/communicate a consolidated campaign calendar
- Work with the data/analytics team to capture and deliver dashboards related to campaigns
- Contribute to and deliver ASM Global brand campaign templates
Content & Media
- Coordinate the upload of venue media/content into our content tool/DAM
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our digital asset management tool
- Create media/content for specific campaigns
- Write unique content for campaigns/venues
- Incorporate, where applicable, ad content into campaign assets
- Manage opt-in/out requests
- Control campaigns to ensure we do not inadvertently spam customers and email accounts
- Be a champion of brand standard templates with local venue digital assets
- Play a key role in the first-class support experience for our venues and marketing team while ensuring consistently professional and courteous campaign support services are delivered
- Coordinate campaign deadlines and day to day work to drive timely delivery of campaigns
- Act as a key resource for our digital campaign efforts.
- Identifies, escalates key issues, risks, roadblocks in delivering customer solutions.
- Work with project management on completeness of plans related to new projects.
- Coordinate business teams for the development of User Acceptance Test scenarios and scripts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 2 years' experience with campaign management technology
- 1-2 years of experience with content creation and digital asset technologies
- Background in marketing focused content writing
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
- Sound decision making and critical thinking skills
- Solid organization and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to contribute to a team environment across all levels with a high degree of professionalism
Skills and Abilities Preferred
- Experience with social listening tools
- Proven background in driving campaign optimization and analytics
- Run your own Facebook Ads, Google Paid Search, Display, Video, and retargeting campaigns
- Strong statistical/math background
- Ability to build analytics/dashboards using PowerBI
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.