ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
It is the primary responsibility of the Utility Porter to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of the internal and external areas of the Allegiant Stadium property. These duties include but are not limited to cleaning and sanitizing assigned areas with various specialized cleaning equipment across Allegiant Stadium. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the stadium’s public areas, office spaces, locker rooms, break rooms, and common use spaces. Keep assigned areas and applicable equipment in good working condition.
- Assist in general cleaning, trash removal; use bailer and trash compactors.
- Using cleaning equipment where applicable: scrubbers, sweepers, pressure washer, and extractors for building upkeep.
- Support water management program.
- Application of wax for VCT floors, stripping & burnishing of areas as needed.
- Sanitize all restrooms, locker rooms & office spaces in assigned areas following procedures and as trained.
- Use pumps, electrostatic sprayers, misters, or foggers with chemical application as needed.
- Carpet care; proper spotting, extraction & encapsulation process using a Brush-pro or similar equipment.
- Upholstery cleaning and sanitization
- Utilizing lifts, boom, and scissor equipment to clean hard to reach spaces
- Stock supplies; transport materials with electric pallet jack and/or carts.
- Reports emergencies and maintenance needs to manager and/or dispatch.
- Complete cleaning & sanitation logs, as well as project checklists.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Ability to withstand prolonged walking, standing, bending, pushing, climbing and kneeling and heights.
- Work indoors and outdoors and be exposed to environmental factors such as excessive noise, seasonal heat and cold, hard to reach and unclean work areas, and hazardous material and equipment.
- Requires attention to detail, good organizational skills and must be friendly and courteous.
- Knowledge of tools, supplies, and methods used in custodial work.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Must have the ability to do multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule to produce accurate results.
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude, with the ability to work in cooperation with others.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, able to follow uniform policy at all times.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of chemical application process.
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.