ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
As a valuable member of the Security Management team at Allegiant Stadium, the Security Coordinator is responsible for operational excellence and efficiencies through leadership, innovated thinking and planning. The Security Coordinator will manage and oversee all administrative and scheduling tasks for the Security Department.
- Develop, implement, manage, and oversee administrative functions and tasks within the Security Department
- First point of contact for any service-related issues/inquiries. Communicate positively and professionally with staff and fans.
- Manage scheduling for all full time and part time Security officers. Determine appropriate staffing levels for event. Ensure adherence to pre-approved budget; create justifications for over-budget spending as necessary. Partner with Security Management to determine staffing deficiencies where supplemental headcount will be required.
- Assist with the deployment of staff for events. Assign appropriate shifts, breaks, and necessary equipment. Prioritize posts and determine suitable staff.
- Provide timely, appropriate feedback to staff on performance, both positive and corrective. Partner with Security Management and Human Resources to administer appropriate counseling and corrective action documentation as needed.
- Oversee and manage uniform inventory, upkeep, and equipment audits
- Programming CCTV and audits usage
- Issuing ID passes for access control systems and zoning
- Develop and compile data for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for all incidents, employee attendance trends, staffing levels, department budgets, and expenses
- Analyze event details and audience demographics evaluating threat and associated risk management
- Assign, delegate, and process work orders
- Track budgets, invoices, P.O.’s and department expenses
- Oversee Employee Recognition program for championship contributions; participate in celebrating success.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a security setting, preferably in hospitality/professional sports/facility management industry
- Proactive thinker and technology knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with scheduling
- Familiar with scheduling platforms
- Superior knowledge of processing of credentials and systems
- Technology knowledge of CCTV for programming and audits
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Outgoing, highly organized, and diplomatic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to exercise professionalism, diplomacy and tact at all times
- Multi-tasking and time management is required
- Previous experience in a leadership capacity with effective communication and coordinating skills
- Both a team player and a team builder who can relate professionally to all levels of management
- Ability to enhance and lead a positive and encouraging work environment
- Proven to perform well under pressure, with confirmed deadlines
- A positive attitude, friendly, outgoing, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to foster a positive employer/employee relation accordingly with all staff.
- Be a leader, self-driven, motivated and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of safety and security for fans and employees.
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.