*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
ASM Global is the world's leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company's elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world's most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention, and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, is the home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will host many world-class sporting and entertainment events. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
This individual will support all aspects of sales and marketing of the venue’s programs and initiate and implement marketing and sales strategies. In an effort to maximize revenue it will be required to solicit individuals and companies at venue private events, special occasions, events, and concerts. Duties would include generating leads by distributing flyers, networking, and overseeing booth activations onsite as needed.
- Work with the venue sales and marketing teams to always have timely and accurate information about all current sales and general venue information including current and new packages, upcoming events, etc.
- Carry out specific marketing plans relating to major events using support of advertising, specialty advertising items and other related sales functions.
- Assist in escorting photographers and radio stations during event days.
- Execute social media strategy and ongoing efforts.
- Special Projects as assigned by management and additional responsibilities as needed.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Must be able to take direction and execute instruction accurately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous sales and marketing experience is a plus
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.