ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
As a key member of the Security Management team, the Manager of Security Programs and Compliance is responsible for the threat and risk measurements of the stadium and all the events. The Manager of Security Programs and Compliance will also lead compliance efforts and manage a robust quality assurance program to becoming an industry leading facility within the industry. Leadership, passion and commitment should be demonstrated through training initiatives, teamwork and company-wide success.
- Develop and implement thorough threat and risk assessments for both the property and events
- Create operational and corporate policies and procedures
- Administer security measures and provide operational support to Security Management, ensuring a safe environment for everyone
- Enhance and implement the fire safety, emergency preparedness and life safety planning and procedures
- Assist in the implementation and updating of the Business Continuity Plan
- Liaise with Directors and Human Resources to ensure company-wide compliance with all guidelines and policies
- Keep effective and thorough records; track all security-related incidents for data purposes
- Administer a Quality Assurance Program with scheduling and Red Team audits.
- Create corporate security campaign to educate employees, fans, and visitors of established security protocols
- Ensure security measures comply with municipal, provincial, and federal requirements
- Develop and administer general security training and awareness through tabletop exercises, threat training, and security skill set drills
- Assist in the preparation and management of the department’s operating budget and contribute to the development of annual capital budget
- Develop effective working relationships with local agencies including Police and Fire Departments and EMS
- Aid in the planning of special events, large scale events and playoffs
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in risk management, security, or related field preferably in hospitality/professional sports/facility management industry
- Previous effective leadership experience and a self-starter
- Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
- Strong experience in strategic planning and creating security and safety focused programs
- Ability to enhance and lead a positive and encouraging work environment
- Skilled at building positive, professional relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Understanding of audit process and quality assurance programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and act with diplomacy and discretion
- Work in compliance with State laws and local policies
- Available to work evenings and weekends as required
- Forward thinking and strong ability to innovate ideas
- Ability to see the big picture and strategize accordingly
- Strong communication skills to administer rules, policies, training and other security programs.
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.