*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
ASM Global is the world's leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company's elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world's most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, is the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
The Event Coordinator will plan and execute events for NFL football games and will manage all administrative tasks for the Events department. This position will ensure tenant requirements are met and facility rules, regulations and policies are adhered to by serving as a liaison between the facility, tenants and clients. This position is expected to manage all event details for tenant ancillary events, internal meetings, press conferences and fundraisers.
- Work with clients to direct, plan and support events related to NFL football games and other events as assigned.
- Develop, implement and oversee all administrative tasks for event department: data entry, processing purchase orders, inventory, tracking event data, processing reports and providing analysis, track and maintain budgets.
- Organize and direct activities, posts, and duties of event support personnel.
- Prepare and distribute detailed event notes to venue departments such as operations, security, on-site vendors, and guest services.
- Ensure contractual obligations and policies are maintained and safety requirements are being met.
- All other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience
- Previous supervisory experience working with events and event staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of sports and entertainment event management and/or event operations
- Working knowledge of computer applications is required
- Must have outstanding customer service with the ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- 1 to 3 years' experience in sports management or related field preferred
- Previous experience with either NFL or NCAA BCS football events highly preferred
- Position requires physical ability to move around facility grounds and buildings; may require operation of motor vehicle. Hours dictated by events.
- Must be available nights, weekends and holidays
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.