ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
The primary responsibility of the Custodian is to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of internal and external spaces of Allegiant Stadium property. Duties include but are not limited to, operating floor care equipment, cleaning escalators, elevators, windows/glass, floors, walls, administrative offices, break rooms, restrooms, and bio-hazard spills. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization of the stadium’s public spaces, administrative offices, and other assigned areas.
- Keep assigned areas maintained and cleaned in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Keep areas clean of debris and trash; mop floors, vacuum, remove gum, clean marks and blemishes from multiple surfaces
- Clean glass, stainless steel and other surfaces to remove prints & marks.
- Keep all equipment properly maintained, clean, and free of marks.
- Clean & sanitize all restrooms and locker rooms in assigned areas following procedures and as trained.
- Change batteries in soap & paper dispensers.
- Refill soap, hand sanitizer & paper dispensers as needed, restock carts & closets.
- Clean-up bio-hazards according to proper procedures and as trained.
- Moves and re-sets chairs, bales and other items relating to a specific setup.
- Complete cleaning and sanitation logs for specific areas and complete daily maintenance checklists.
- Reports emergencies and maintenance needs, lights out to manager and/or dispatch.
- Submit inventory lists of custodial supplies, equipment, and tools needed to clean the building to management.
- Performs all other job-related duties as requested.
- A minimum education level of High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Ability to withstand prolonged walking, standing, bending, pushing, climbing and kneeling.
- Work indoors and outdoors and be exposed to environmental factors such as excessive noise, seasonal heat and cold, hard to reach and unclean work areas, and hazardous material and equipment.
- Good organizational skills and pay attention to detail
- Knowledge of tools, supplies, and methods used in custodial work.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Must have the ability to do multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule to produce accurate results.
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude, with the ability to work in cooperation with others.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, able to follow uniform policy at all times.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.