ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
The Conversion Supervisor is responsible for supporting and managing the various conversions for the stadium for all events to include installation and removal of synthetic turf, retractable seating, stages builds and furniture movement. Cross-functional responsibilities to support the stadium for all event set-ups and breakdown of all facets of the facility. Direct support to the Conversion Manager will be required with timekeeping, documentation support, site operational planning and development, and asset inventory control for all FF&E assets.
- Supervises team members who sets up furniture for events, retractable seating, staging equipment, and other various objects in order to prepare and set the facility for various sized events.
- Assists in the installation and maintenance of the synthetic turf for sporting and private events.
- Communicates and manages staff to execute relevant event information in order to ensure that all tasks are completed per Event Request Information.
- Documentation and maintenance of records of conversion activities (i.e. personnel matters and post-reporting) equipment repairs and maintenance logs and assigned work orders with execution.
- Complete assigned special projects and tasks assigned by Conversion Manager and Director of Operations.
- Coordinates the maintenance and management of equipment, storage, furniture, and conversion shops.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 2-4 year of related work experience, sport venue experience is a plus
- Must be able to work overnight hours, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to understand and provide directions and to team members.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis
- Must be able to work under pressure, in time sensitive operations, in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand on feet for up to 8 hours at a time, sit, walk, bend and kneel, climb, grasp, stretch, stoop, and reach above head in conjunction with conversion tasks
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate equipment and power tools
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to work safely and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Must be able to work in a warm or cold environment
- Must be able to work in a moderate to very loud noise environment
- Must be able to focus on task at hand while other activities are being executed
- Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment
- Must be able to comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
- Must possess strong leadership qualities
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- Experience of reading/understanding floor plans and CAD’s is preferred
- Prior conversion experience preferred
- Forklift certification and other operational equipment experience is preferred
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.