ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Box Office and supervises all ticket selling and cash management functions in coordination with the promoter and building personnel at Allegiant Stadium.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of all box office personnel, providing feedback and guidance as needed.
- Participate in hiring all box office staff: perform initial review of resumes, conduct interviews, and provide input and recommendations for hiring decisions to the Director of Ticketing.
- Use customer service skills, diplomacy and good judgement to resolve any escalated customer service issues such as counterfeit tickets, refunds, reprints, etc.
- Provide required, standard training and information to ensure that staff are well informed and properly trained regarding policies and procedures.
- Staff the box office by setting the monthly schedule to accommodate the promoter, walk-up sales, will call window, seating problems, payment collection, and patron inquiries.
- Track attendance and address attendance issues with employees directly.
- Discuss performance issues with employees. Escalate to Human Resources and/or the Director of Ticketing as needed.
- Ensure that the daily transactions of cashiers, phone sales, and web-based sales reconcile with events outstanding per the general ledger, all source documentation, and ticket inventory maintained outside of the computer ticket system.
- Audit and reconcile cash drawers and sale receipts for all Box Office staff.
- Reconcile the cash vault, facilitate cash transport on and off property with outside vendor and order cash as needed for advances and settlements. Provide the Finance department with a certified event audit statement in a timely manner, to be used at time of settlement.
Create or Customize Event Builds in Ticket System
- Develop and customize seating and pricing configurations within the computer ticket system for each event in coordination with the promoter, production coordinator and marketing director. Modify standard configurations or create new builds from scratch for unique events or specialized needs.
- Foster business partnerships with promoters by providing information and assistance promptly and accurately upon request. Main point of contact for show ticketing information.
- Communicate with outlets and computer ticket company regularly and keep them properly informed about events and computer operations.
- Maintain files on each event that consists of production kills, seats on-hold for the building and promoter, complimentary ticket vouchers, event audits, and ticket inventory schedules.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience to include working in a box office supervisory position.
- Must have knowledge and experience with TicketMaster ticketing system.
- Ability to work under pressure, while handling large sums of money utilizing prescribed cash management controls and day-to-day tasks concurrently.
- Proficient with computers and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Dependable, reliable, and punctual.
- Ability to work assigned and varying shifts and complete responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in various parts of the facility.
- Ability to work in various climates based on the environment.
- Must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.