American Airlines Center JOB OPPORTUNITIES
At American Airlines Center, we believe our people are our best asset, and we offer many rewarding career opportunities with hands-on training.
If you are interested in working with us at American Airlines Center, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
- American Airlines Center
- Premium Services Coordinator
Premium Services Coordinator
- Services approximately 80 Theater Box and Loft accounts
- Assists the Director of Premium Services on leased suite account customer service
- Plans and produces Platinum Premier special events and organizes and implements seasonal gift distribution
- Works with Director of Premium Services to develop and maintain Premium Correspondence Initiative
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Premium Services on retention programs efforts
- Interacts with high profile clientele and/or difficult guests in a professional manner at all times
- Provides fulfillment of additional playoff and third party event tickets and additional parking pass requests
- Provides major phone and email support for Director of Premium Services & Retention regarding additional requests including add-ons, event information, account invoicing and account payments
- Enters all client interaction into CRM to track issues and resolution status
- Provides support to Premium Services team regarding direct work with the Box Office department
- Drafts/letters for Premium Services department regarding Third Party event announcements, playoffs, contract renewals and payments
- Works with Guest Services and Levy Restaurants during events to resolve customer-related issues and resolves any and all special issues with customers regarding Premium accounts
- Monitors Box inventory, maintenance and signage needs and submits appropriate work orders to various internal departments as needed
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.B.A.) in business administration and/or other degree related to Public Relations and Hospitality;
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in customer service with excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years industry related experience
- Proficiency in Archtics, CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photo Shop and Illustrator is preferred
- Ability to obtain knowledge of club and restaurant operations
- Experience managing a large account base and maintaining a professional environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment and handle several projects at once and under pressure
- Must have excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills, organizational and negotiating skills
- Position requires the ability to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear and climb stairs up to 4 hours
- Position requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Company phone allowance is provided on bi-weekly basis as compensation for this job requirement. Employee must purchase mobile phone and service plan of their own choosing with responsibility for the repair and/or replacement of the phone.
- Employees with this phone access requirement are not restricted in their movement, location, and activities during off hours when they are not at work.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however, during events; the noise level may be loud.
- Required to work all shifts; including evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
Any individual who requests a job accommodation due to a physical or mental impairment will require a dialogue with Human Resources to determine if the individual can perform the essential duties of the job, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Medical documentation will be required to support any request for medical restrictions that impact job duties.
How did you hear about this job?