American Airlines Center JOB OPPORTUNITIES
At American Airlines Center, we believe our people are our best asset, and we offer many rewarding career opportunities with hands-on training.
If you are interested in working with us at American Airlines Center, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
- American Airlines Center
- Premium Sales Executive
Premium Sales Executive
At American Airlines Center, we value our employees and what they bring to the company, but more importantly to the guest experience. We are seeking a self-motivated and driven individual to join our Premium Sales team. The Premium Sales Executive's primary responsibility is to sell the below AAC Premium Sales Products and has corresponding sales revenue goals in each area.
- Dallas Mavs Suite and Party Box Rentals
- Dallas Stars Suite and Party Box Rentals
- Third Party Concert Suite Rentals
- Platinum Premier Season Tickets
- Prospects and sells Concert, Mavs and Stars Suite Rentals
- Upsells current rental leads into Suite, Loge, Loft and Theater Box Leases
- Solicits new clients for the purpose of closing premium sales, primarily through outside and inside sales efforts, site visits, networking, sales calls, sports events, industry & community events, and other general sales-related activities
- Develops and self-cultivates premium sales leads
- Prepares and presents information to sales prospects by way of oral, written and digital presentations
- Demonstrates full knowledge of product and its options
- Prepares timely and accurate sales summary reports that monitors the progress of suite and theater box sales
- Charts all account activity in CRM and all sales information in Archtics
- Works with the Manager of Premium Sales to share leads and best practices on closing prospects
- Works with the VP of Premium Sales to ensure the collecting of revenues due for completed sales
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field such as Marketing/Sales
- Minimum of 2-3 years selling experience in high volume/high dollar product; preferably sports market
- Strong product knowledge with proven track record
- Experience networking with key decision makers and C-suite executives
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong desire to sell
- Ability to overcome sales rejection
- Game night work duties as required
- Occasional travel may be required
- Phone is required/company phone allowance is provided on bi-weekly basis as compensation for this job requirement
- Employee must purchase mobile phone and service plan of their own choosing with responsibility for the repair and/or replacement of the phone
- Employees with mobile phone access are not restricted in their movement, location, and activities during off hours when they are not at work and all business calls should be limited to normal business hours
Any individual who requests a job accommodation due to a physical or mental impairment will require a dialogue with Human Resources to determine if the individual can perform the essential duties of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Medical documentation will be required to support any request for medical restrictions that impact job duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?