American Airlines Center JOB OPPORTUNITIES
At American Airlines Center, we believe our people are our best asset, and we offer many rewarding career opportunities with hands-on training.
If you are interested in working with us at American Airlines Center, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
- American Airlines Center
- Corporate Partnership Services Coordinator
Corporate Partnership Services Coordinator
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
American Airlines Center is one of the nation’s top arenas. Since openings its doors in 2001, American Airlines Center has been setting the precedent for sporting and live entertainment events. Bringing in a variety of big name shows and housing both the Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas Stars.
At American Airlines Center, we value our employees and what they bring to the company, but more importantly to the guest experience. We are seeking a full-time ambitious and dedicated individual to join our Corporate Sales and Service Department. This position will work closely with the department staff to develop sponsorship proposals, inclusive sponsorship recaps, as well as execute the elements of current partnership contracts. This position requires a high level of initiative, critical thinking, problem solving and client customer service. This opportunity will also include working closely with the Dallas Stars and Dallas Mavericks Corporate Sales departments.
- Assists the Corporate Sales VP and Sr. Director in activation and execution of sponsorship contracts
- Manages extensive documentation of contract fulfillment for a client base of tentatively 20 to 40 corporate partners
- Prepares PowerPoint/DigiDeck proposal and recap presentations
- Captures contracted assets (signage, player appearances, on-site activations, etc.) through pictures and film
- Coordinates Event/Game-day preparation, including, but not limited to the following:
- Schedules corporate partner on-site activations at the American Airlines Center and other various corporate partner related set-ups
- Schedules distribution items on a game by game or event basis
- Manages the distribution and documentation of tickets to clients for each game date
- Reviews each game report and notifies the respective departments of specific corporate partner related material that will need to run or note a change in creative
- Hosts clients in VIP experiences
- Serves as day to day contact with Sponsors to fulfill AAC Sponsorship requirements
- Executes the successful production and installation of new and replacement signage
- Tracks and manages commercial insertions; works with Audio Visual department to provide reporting of media assets for internal/external purposes as requested
- Interfaces with vendors and operations staff to coordinate successful completion of installations and maintenance needs in sponsored areas
- Directs the coordination of special events, and meetings for corporate sponsors
- Performs administrative functions to support corporate sponsorship sales and service efforts
- Maintains Sponsor contact information
- Creates, processes, records and submits purchase requisitions/work orders for corporate sponsors/department
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Sales, or Marketing Communications is preferred
- Prefer 1 year experience in Sales; Sports marketing/sponsorship; and/or related fields of media, radio, TV, or entertainment property sales
- Excellent customer service and communication skills ( both verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals
- Ability to complete projects within deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint – includes general understanding of using formulas, merging cells and building PowerPoint Templates
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must be flexible to work all shifts in a 24/7 facility including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time since most work is at computer work station;
- Ability to walk, talk, and hear interactions with employees and business associates throughout the facility;
- Ability to see and review documents, invoices and presentations;
- Ability to use hands to create and edit documents by hand or by computer;
- Ability to reach upward, or squat downward to reach contents of filing cabinets, as necessary;
- Ability to pull open office cabinets and drawers
- Ability to lift and/or move 15 pounds unassisted
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, during events the noise level is generally loud
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT – JOB ACCOMODATION REQUESTS
Any individual who requests a job accommodation due to a physical or mental impairment will require a dialogue with Human Resources to determine if the individual can perform the essential duties of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Medical documentation will be required to support any request for medical restrictions that impact job duties.
How did you hear about this job?