CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
rEvolution is an independent, global and fully integrated sports marketing agency comprised of industry experts in consulting and business strategy alongside marketing and creative specialists who produce award-winning sponsorship and marketing campaigns for brands.
At rEvolution, we are performance marketers. We are known for creating award-winning brand-building marketing, strategic consulting and media programs for our client partners, gaining wide recognition throughout the sports industry.
Through our growth, we are launching a new executive position, Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). With a hand in everything that has to do with growth revenue, this person will make sure the global sales team is executing the strategic goals at the highest level. The CRO will be instrumental in developing a master plan for growth revenue streams. Together with other members of the executive team, the CRO will help execute on the corporate strategic plan – which focuses on the expansion of customer segments and business partnerships – ultimately delivering scalable operations.
Responsibilities/Areas of Focus
- Manage global sales team to drive business growth across all customer segments
- Drive performance, operationalize strategy and create alignment between our revenue generating segments
- Maximize reach and efficiency by strategically adding new and scalable partners
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as needed for sustainable growth
- Provide competitive intelligence for use in strategic analysis and positioning of our solutions
- Create pricing strategies to ensure the highest ROI possible
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
- Develop and mentor other senior leaders within rEv
- Develop global and regional go to market strategies for mature and emerging customer targets
- Manage and motivate staff to achieve revenue goals, holding them accountable for excellence
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 15 years of experience in sales; developing and successfully implementing measurable sales strategies with major marketing services agencies
- Experience working with brands in developing and retaining sports and entertainment marketing and media opportunities
- Adds incremental value to the rEvolution brand and senior relationships
- Passionate about mentoring teams to inspire confidence and results-orientation
- Ability to forecast business accurately and ensure operations are measured and optimized to align with sales, budget and marketing targets
- Outcome-oriented and motivated by performance-based rewards
- Our culture is important to us, and we live our values. You will need to demonstrate that you do as well.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- International experience is essential.
This role is based in our fabulous Chicago office but has a global reach.
WE ARE rEvolution
We are a unique collective of marketing experts, built to move the needle for brands looking to leverage sport to achieve their business goals. We know how to convey brand stories authentically in all arenas across three pillars, strategy, activation, and measurement, to deliver best-in-class ideas, execution and evaluation.
Our competitive advantage starts with a sustainable business strategy coupled with a passion to succeed as a team of talented people through our culture, values, principles, and an unwavering attention to detail.
rEvolution is committed to embracing and supporting diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. By continuing to build an inclusive global agency that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, the greater our collective work will be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.