rEvolution is one of the leading independent, international, and fully integrated sports marketing, consulting, and media agencies. Founded in 2001 with a focus on representing brands in sports, we provide our clients with a full-service marketing approach, including sponsorship consulting, media planning and buying, creative production and design, experiential marketing, hospitality, public relations, social media, and research.
At rEvolution, we pride ourselves on creating award-winning brand-building marketing, strategic consulting and media programs for our client partners that are widely recognized throughout the global sports industry.
The Associate Director, Social Media will drive social media strategy for key brand clients in the sports and entertainment categories, working in close collaboration with marcom, media, analytics, creative, and account management teams day-to-day. Providing leadership in integrated social media planning and managing/building a dedicated team of subject matter experts in the social media space. The ideal candidate will be able to find powerful, creatively valuable ideas, helping brands tell strong stories and helping them reach their target audiences in a smart, effective way.
- Define overarching social brand and campaign strategy, built from analysis of audience, culture and business factors
- Oversee a team of social media managers and content creators
- Be the primary point of contact for day-to-day clients as well as inter-agency teams, fielding requests and leading collaboration across groups
- Develop inspirational briefs and strong partnership with various agency teams, including marcom, media and creative
- Collaborate with Marcom on messaging and social crisis communications plans
- Understand and apply consumer trends in social and digital channels
- Lead social and influencer strategy in line with brand and campaign
- Be a creative collaborator: Have the ability to be the voice of the brand and the influencer to create content that is authentic and powerful for all channels
- Work effectively in partnership with media analytics to develop measurement plans, prepare integrated reporting and optimization recommendations based upon relevant KPIs
- Lead social media competitive and trend analysis
- Lead workshops and other strategic planning sessions for clients and internal agency teams
- Develop strategy and proposals for new business pitches
- 5+ years at a social, digital, creative or branding agency or relevant in-house experience
- Proven management skills
- Concise and compelling communicator, able to identify insights and build a narrative around those insights
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and visual
- Exceptional time & project management skills with the ability to manage deliverables across an array of brands
- Experience with social media tools
WE ARE rEvolution
We are a unique collective of marketing experts, built to move the needle for brands looking to leverage sport to achieve their business goals. We know how to convey brand stories authentically in all arenas across three pillars, strategy, activation, and measurement, to deliver best-in-class ideas, execution, and evaluation.
Our competitive advantage starts with a sustainable business strategy coupled with a passion to succeed as a team of talented people through our culture, values, principles, and an unwavering attention to detail.
We Are Change Agents 25%
Pursues superior quality
Strives for improvement
Enjoys what we do
We Put People First 25%
Treats our clients, colleagues, and vendor/partners as family
Seeks to create win/win
Start with the assumption that people are good and honest
Asks quality questions to get quality answers
Shows urgency in relationships
We Are a Team 25%
Practices excellence as a way of life
Listens openly, speaks the truth, and owns what we say
Humbly agrees or constructively critiques
Support and respect each other and the community at large
Listens first before reacting to the opinions of others
We Challenge Personal Effectiveness 25%
Engages in process and organization
Practices blameless problem solving
We plan ahead and anticipate
rEvolution is committed to embracing and supporting diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. By continuing to build an inclusive global agency that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, the greater our collective work will be.