ATTRACTIONS & ENTERTAINMENT MARKETING DIRECTOR
THE GOLD GROUP
The Gold Group is a nationally recognized leader in attractions and entertainment marketing. The Gold Group focuses on creating and executing successful marketing campaigns that build entertainment brands and maximize ticket sales for our clients. The Company specializes in developing integrated marketing campaigns leveraging traditional and non-traditional media, digital advertising, social media, promotions and public relations programs that allow our clients to stand out in a crowded field. Currently, The Gold Group is responsible for marketing nationally recognized brands in over 75 US and Canadian Cities. Our clients include Cirque du Soleil, Beyond Van Gogh, California Science Center, and King Tut.
POSITION: Attractions & Entertainment Marketing Director
LOCATION: Boston, Massachusetts
TIMING: Immediate Opening
- Seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team as Marketing Director: Attractions & Entertainment.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or masters degree in business, marketing, sports marketing or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience in a related industry.
- The ideal candidate should have experience with direct-to-consumer entertainment marketing, with a focus on ticketed events.
- The candidate should be well versed in media planning, traditional media buying, digital campaigns, social media and promotions.
- Experience working for venues, ticketing agencies, entertainment properties, museums or sports organizations a plus.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an outgoing personality is a must.
- This is a full-time position and requires, on average, 20% travel when practical.
- Candidate must be located in Boston, Massachusetts.
If you meet any of the following you may be a perfect fit for our team:
- Direct experience in marketing ticketed entertainment properties
- Desire to be and learn from the best in your industry
- Excel in a dynamic work culture
- Entrepreneurial mindset and work ethic
- Self-starter and comfortable working directly with clients, vendors, etc.
- 2-4 years of direct attraction industry experience
- Media buying/sales history, digital/social skills, promotional experience
Flexibility is important as the candidate will be expected to travel when practical as part of the position and work non-traditional hours as necessary. We are seeking someone who can think creatively and independently while having the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.