Alliance Highway Safety is seeking a community education-focused, self-motivated individual to help coordinate high school sponsorship events across the country. As part of Alliance’s team, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of event planning and marketing, assist with the management of sponsorship campaigns, meet and listen to established professionals in highway safety, and travel to high school and other youth venues across the country.
Alliance Highway Safety specializes in impactful community messaging, with a primary focus on highway safety programs directly with various states, and carries out targeted messaging about drinking and driving, texting and driving, wearing seatbelts, speeding, and other campaigns using high school and youth venues as a platform.
We desire an outgoing and responsible individual to share campaign messages at high school events to help continue making an impact in these communities and saving lives. If you enjoy traveling, making a difference in your community, and interacting with students, then please send in a COVER LETTER and RESUME today.
This individual will help demonstrate the importance of safe driving to high school students and administrators across the country. This individual will assist with youth programs such as Choices Matter and Rule the Road programs.
The Choices Matter Program is a life-changing, in-school program for high school students using personal stories and interactive materials to inspire students to make the right choice behind the wheel and in life. Rule the Road is a hands-on driving education program, taught by certified emergency vehicle operators. Both programs equip students with new skills and knowledge to keep themselves and others safe behind the wheel.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with booking and scheduling school program appearances
- Regularly communicate with school administration, student leadership, and law enforcement through phone or email
- Attend school program events and ensure fulfillment and logistics are properly instituted
- Prepare and set up youth program event spaces to meet contract requirements
- Develop and maintain school and other partnership relationships
- Ensure proper communication with program presenters for logistics and operations
- Research and collect new opportunities for growth and outreach for youth programs
- Update and maintain database and prospect management for youth programs nationwide
- Report and communicate with Nashville headquarters and staff supervisors on program progress
- Develop and ensure event recap reports are completed timely and professionally
- Assist in developing and maintaining public relations campaigns for youth programs, including utilization of social media, press releases, newsletters, PSA videos, websites, and other platforms
- Develop and create marketing assets to further reach and impact of youth programs
- Capture photographs and gather feedback of campaign messaging and event engagement
- Assist at other Alliance events throughout the country, as needed
- Plan and book travel arrangements
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to travel nationwide (50% or more of the time)
- Ability to work untraditional hours including some weekends, evenings, and some holidays
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Preferred: Teams Application)
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (Preferred: Premiere Pro)
- Experience with social media posts and ads (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Preferred knowledge of CRM software such as HubSpot
- Ability to multitask and time manage
- Ability to stay flexible and adaptable
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Have strong interpersonal skills that complement a proactive, solution-driven, team-oriented work ethic
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. as needed
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, OR a senior working towards a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.