Jobs & Current Searches
Six Flags is seeking a results driven entrepreneurial rock star to create, package and sell solution-based Outdoor Digital, Experiential, and Event platforms across the Northeast.
What we are looking for:
This candidate should be a self-motivator who thrives on a high energy environment, embraces teamwork and has a passion for the creative selling of the Six Flags’ portfolio inclusive of media, sponsorship and promotional assets. This candidate will be charged with meeting and exceeding revenue through the selling of 360 degree programs to key National advertisers and agencies based in the Northeast.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop new business across the Northeast region for integrated partnerships while delivering on sales expectations.
- Craft sales presentations that creatively utilize Six Flags assets to meet the goals of prospective clients.
- Educate the Northeast marketplace on the various facets of Six Flags Media Network assets and its marketing capabilities.
- Manage the overall client relationship through the sales process, contracting, invoicing to the overall execution of the program.
- Work closely with the Six Flags activation and execution team on exceptional fulfillment of all partnerships.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of aggressive experience in sponsorship/media sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Functional experience and/or knowledge should include:
- Specific advertising sales and marketing insight and expertise
- Experience in sales, development and execution of fully integrated marketing programs
- Cognizant of current advertising trends across all medium and categories
- Able to identify and exploit emerging trends and technologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- A team player who understands the importance of both individual and team performance
- Strong sales and project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple clients simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications; MSFT PowerPoint a must.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ
Larry Scott was a former professional player on the men's tour, even became a member of the ATP Tour's board of directors, and served on the board of the men's professional tennis players association. He eventually rose to a position of Chief Operating Officer. The men and women are always competing against each other for money, television, sponsors and publicity.
When the Women's Tennis Association conducted their new search for a CEO, Larry made the short list. After his interview, the search committee advised him that he did such a good job he may be considered a leading candidate. But before presenting him to their board, they needed to "check him out." It's at that time, the COO of the ATP Tour demonstrated his ability to build consensus.
Larry went straight to people he thought might have an issue with his candidacy for the position. He flew here; he flew there. He had meetings in the U.S., in Europe - wherever his detractors were, he went to visit them. This surprised many on the search committee. But Larry was demonstrating, perhaps not only to the search committee, but also to himself, whether he could draw together diverging views and have them follow his lead. And that he did. On March 31, 2003, Larry Scott was named by the board of directors of the Women's Tennis Association the new Chair and CEO.
"Larry Scott is a professional guy, and each time we've had discussions, he always tries to find solutions; he has diplomacy."Angelo Codignoni, President, EuroSport