Current available jobs in Retail/Licensing:
» RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE - FC Dallas,Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium (Frisco, TX)
» Retail Experience Specialist - Sporting Kansas City (Kansas City, KS)
Angelo’s Soccer Corner, Operating Partner of the Philadelphia Union Team Merchandise Shop at Talen Energy Stadium, is looking for outgoing, motivated individuals to join our Game Day Sales Team for the 2017 season. This is a great part-time opportunity to earn money or supplement your regular income while establishing a connection with a local professional sports team and sporting goods business.
Most games are weekend dates beginning March and running through October.
- Sell Merchandise to fans and customers utilizing Point-Of-Sale (POS) registers
- Accurate cash management and handling
- Achieve sales productivity goals
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurately check-in and process new merchandise (count, hang, ticket, etc…)
- Assist with merchandising of products and visual displays
- Assist with signage needs related to product displays that include markdowns and promotions
- Participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts
- Maintain documents and various media in an organized manner
- Maintain daily detailed communications with team leader
- Execute internal product transfers and merchandise requests
- Accurately maintain retail supply inventory
- Participate in movement of fixtures and retail floor set-ups
- Provide assistance and training for other team members when directed by team leader
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours based on business needs
- Perform work requiring extended periods of walking and standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and light load carrying
The Retail Sales Associate will be primarily responsible for providing first rate retail customer service to all patrons at the FC Dallas Team store at Toyota Stadium. This position is a part time position and will be working in the Team store during events held at the stadium. The majority of our events are FC Dallas Soccer home games, while we also host International soccer matches, concerts and music festivals.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly, clean, and well- maintained retail merchandise environment
- Assist customers in all aspects of the retail purchasing process: product selection, checking-out, and/or bagging merchandise
- Maintain solid product knowledge and an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist with set-up, display maintenance, break-down, and register close-out procedures in the Team store.
- Assist in tagging, warehousing and replenishing FC Dallas merchandise throughout Toyota Stadium
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Assist in completing price changes within the department.
- Participate in seasonal inventory and cycle counts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Previous customer service/retail/concession stand experience a plus
- Previous cash handling and credit card machine experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in all outdoor weather conditions to include, extreme heat, cold and rain.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: I am at least 18 years of age?
2. Yes/No: I have previous cash handling experience?
3. Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and some holidays?
4. Yes/No: I can speak Spanish?
5. Yes/No: I can work in all outdoor weather conditions?
6. Yes/No: I can stand for long periods of time?
7. Yes/no: In the last seven years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a traffic violation? If yes, please describe.
The Retail Experience Specialist for Sporting Kansas City is responsible for helping create a guest-focused shopping experience.
- Create an engaging experience for all customers by immediately greeting guests and confidently relaying product knowledge by demonstrating product features and benefits.
- Continue to deliver remarkable customer service and invite guests to come back again.
- Ask open ended questions to connect with guests.
- Enhance the guest experience through offering additional items that meet the guest’s needs, ultimately driving sales and increasing revenue.
- Accurately transact with guests.
- Embody a guest first mindset.
- Uphold all store policies and procedures.
- Execute all operational processes effectively.
- Ensure the store environment is convenient for guests.
- Maintain the store to meet Sporting Kansas City and Sporting Club brand standards.
- Demonstrate values and behaviors consistent with the Sporting Kansas City culture.
- Represent Sporting Kansas City and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Friendly and welcoming demeanor.
- Outgoing personality.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
- Passionate about fashion and Sporting Kansas City.
- Team oriented.
- Professional and stylish appearance.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in a retail specialist role, preferably in the sports industry.
- Demonstrated fashion and style frame of mind.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.